By Bariyo Brian Tumuramye
Manchester United may be struggling on the transfer front, but Ole Gunnar Solskjaer at least has a near clean bill of health in his squad ahead of this weekend’s game against Tottenham Hotspur, remember to be a winner out of this game by betting with MELbet Uganda famous of its highest ODDs with its swift payment after you win.
Solskjaer has already confirmed Harry Maguire should be fine to start, having missed the Carabao Cup victory over Brighton in midweek. Axel Tuanzebe is still out injured.
United are hopeful that many players will have now played enough minutes to fully match fit as they look for a third successive victory, having lost their opening game of the new season.
Here, is what our Sports analyst has for you as United vows to crush Spurs:
Before Paul Pogba’s cameo in the Carabao Cup against Brighton, he may well have been heading out of Solskjaer’s preferred 11 to face Tottenham. But the fact that Pogba scored and looked happy and confident, plus United’s need for a robust midfield against Jose Mourinho’s side, means he should start with Donny van de Beek against Tottenham.
A switch to a diamond would allow Solskjaer to include his three-star midfield names as well as Nemanja Matic, with United in need of the Serbian’s defensive nous against Harry Kane and company. Eric Bailly is the best central defensive option to Victor Lindelof right now and deserves to start.
This system at least given United some attacking options to bring off the bench, including Mason Greenwood and Juan Mata, with Fred and Scott McTominay to support the midfield. The pace and movement of Anthony Martial and Marcus Rashford ought to worry the Spurs’ defence.
Bailly has been flawless in both appearances for the club this season so deserves a start alongside Maguire, while Pogba’s late cameo against Brighton in midweek came as a timely response to Van de Beek’s own impressive form since signing.
James has looked a shadow of his former self lately but should be back on the bench for this one with Greenwood, Rashford and Martial still the only viable front three for a game of this magnitude.
- Manchester United are looking to avoid losing their opening two home games of a league season for only the fifth time, and first since 1986/87.
- Tottenham Hotspur has won just three of their last 30 Premier League away matches against the other Big Six sides.
- The Red Devils have only won more Premier League games against Everton than the 35 victories they have enjoyed versus Tottenham.
- Jose Mourinho is winless in his last six away league fixtures against sides he previously managed. However, the Portuguese manager has only lost three of his 22 matches against Manchester United in all competitions.
- Manchester United’s 40 Premier League games since the start of last season have produced 20 penalties (15 for and five against). This is second only to Leicester City’s total of 22.
It’s worth noting that you can be among millionaires who are going to benefit from this match by pressing a bet with MELbet Uganda that provides you with a wide selection of tournaments, leagues and matches in different sports across a range of countries.
How to play at MELbet
Melbet asks you to undergo a simple registration procedure with a selection of payment solutions at your convenience, after making a deposit you can place bets on football, tennis or horse racing with no restrictions.
Why Choose MELbet Betting Company?
MELbet offers high odds and an opportunity to bet at any time, 24 hours a day with easy deposits and withdrawals via all popular payment systems, correct payouts with a high level of service geared by care and attention for every customer.
To Advertise On This Website & Tap Into Millions Of Our Readers, Contact Us Via email@example.com or 0754137391, You Won’t Regret Working With Us.