By Frank Kamuntu
Kampala: It is of no doubt that Uganda has over a thousand construction companies however, only few of them fulfil what they say, TheSpy Uganda has picked for you Meera investment as the leading company with enough experience in construction services due to its uniqueness as analysed below;
The company that began as a limited liability construction company incorporated in Uganda on the 26th day of May the year 1994, it has over the years undertaken many challenging projects and accumulated skills and experiences in design, project management services, Real estate, building trades and related engineering works.
More crucial, Meera investments has built a reputation for delivering innovative solutions in the construction of commercial and residential structures throughout the country and as we report this, the company takes on the role of the main contractor for small to medium size projects through and coordinates specialist trades for industrial/ commercial and residential projects.
The company also provide market guidance as value-add service to its clients such as a number of people that frequent its commercial premises per day.
Meera Investments that has also built a reputation with its innovative ideas in property development and construction, throughout Uganda, has strategies through a vision of, “embracing effective and efficient solutions in all aspects of property development from design to finish, to achieve maximum usage and productivity, which makes us the biggest landlord and the leading property developer.”
The company’s track record clearly shows its vision and commitment to national economic and social development and this has been built through many years of outstanding quality and integrity in the market of commercial and residential developments in the real estate industry.
• To raise capabilities and professionalism of firms and personnel in the industry, and promote the export of construction services
• To ensure building safety, well-managed and maintained buildings, and administer a progressive regulatory framework
• To build an organisation that fosters teamwork and innovation and develops our staff to their maximum potential through shared values like;
• Cohesiveness – we work together as a team
• Advancement – we advance through continuous learning
• Responsibility – we are responsible towards our staff, community and the environment
• Excellence – we strive for excellence in our service
Its worth noting that Meera takes pride in its delivery, thus its clients can always be assured that only the most experienced and qualified people are serving them all the time-try them, no regret at all!