By Spy Uganda
Kampala: Uganda has one of the youngest populations on the planet, with 77% of the population being under 30 years of age. There is around 7,500,000 youth from the ages of 15-24 living in Uganda. However, according to Ruparelia Group’s Premier Recruitment Limited, the unemployment rate for this youth category is staggeringly above 80%.
The company further says there are various issues around this topic of high youth unemployment. There is a big disconnect between jobs available and the skills available on the market. The informal work sector accounts for the majority of young workers in Uganda. And, there are not enough full-time jobs available thus need to embrace jobs abroad.
”Our External Recruitment Department is committed to providing suitable, safe and empowering job opportunities for Ugandans abroad. We are licensed by the Ministry of Gender, Labour and Social Development and are also members of the Uganda Association of External Recruitment Agencies (UAERA),” says the company.
Ugandans who move abroad for work help have an impact on Uganda in the following ways:
- Financial Benefits – the remittance that migrant workers abroad send home have a positive impact economically on the home country.
- Socio-Economic Benefits – upon finishing their contracts, migrant workers who return home not only bring financial benefits to help their families through education, setting up businesses, buying land/property etc, but they also bring with their new work and cultural experiences which will help them to further thrive in their lives both personally and professionally.
- Unemployment – the more unemployed people who go abroad for work, the more unemployment rates will reduce as a result.
As a result, therefore, the company invites all unemployed youths to contact the management via 0707 555001/0707555018 or reach them via their offices located in Kampala, 1st Floor, Crane Chambers Opposite City Square with the following requirements;
- Ugandan Passport
- Academic Documents
- National Identity Card for candidates with no passport
- Registration and Medical Fee, Domestic 150,000 UGX and Non-Domestic 350,000 UGX
- 10 Passport photos
- 1 Full Photo
- Age: 21 – 38 Years (Domestic Workers), 21 – 45 Years (Non-Domestic Workers)
What Are Some Of the Privileges Awaiting For You As A Worker?
- Salary is deposited in your bank account every month.
- Air ticket after completion of two(2) years contract.
- Overtime allowance.
- Free accommodation.
- Free Meals.
- Transport to work.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Free Medical Care.
- A two(2) years valid contract is renewable if a candidate wish to continue.
The Company Offers External Jobs Including:
- Aviation Loaders
- Factory Assistants
- Aircraft Cleaners
- Cargo Handlers
- Warehouse Workers
- Hotel Assistants
- General Cleaners
- Security Guards.
As a job seeker, it is important to take advantage of every opportunity to connect with the right job by leveraging the help of a leading Employment agency: Premier Recruitment that can speed up the job-hunting process and increase your chances of being matched with an ideal position.