By Frank Kamuntu
Kampala: The Petroleum Authority of Uganda now invites applications from qualified Ugandans who fully meet the required job specifications and with the right personal attributes to occupy the positions in the Authority’s established structure.
The authority is announcing over 20 job vacancies that include among others, manager planning monitoring and evaluation who will be responsible for Managing the development, Monitoring and Evaluation of the PAU Corporate, Strategy and Business Plans in accordance with the Corporate Strategic
Read All The 20 Vacancies
The manager will be responsible for;
- Develop and review the PAU Strategy development and management framework that guides corporate strategy Implementation and execution
- Monitor the implementation and performance of the strategy development and management framework to enhance efficiency and prepare periodic reports that guide management on areas of improvement.
- Coordinate data collection to validate work plan performance through surveys and other applicable means
m)Coordinate the development of the action log and monitoring of implementation of recommendations.
- Coordinate the preparation, documentation, review and submission of periodic progress reports to relevant internal and external stakeholders.
- Provide technical support to projects in developing log frames, indicators, baselines and data collection tools, project plans to ensure that the projects and the resources thereof are effectively managed and accounted for.
- Plan and budget for resource requirements in the business Unit and monitor the usage to ensure efficiency
However the applicants must have the following qualifications
a) A Master’s Degree in Statistics or Economics with a component of Monitoring
and Evaluation obtained from an internationally recognized University.
b) Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics, Economics, Business Administration, Physical
Science or Engineering obtained from an internationally recognized University
a) At least seven (07) years working experience in the area of Performance
Reporting, Project Management, Monitoring and Evaluation, 5 of which
attained at middle management level in a big organization
b) Proven experience in the application of statistical data analysis tools such as
epi-Data, STATA, SPSS.
a) Post Graduate Training in Economic Planning and Management
b) Certified Project Management Specialist,
All applications should reach the PAU’s website www.pau.go.ug by Friday 28th August
2020 at11:59 pm.
1. ONLY online applications will be considered. Applications submitted by e-mail will not
2. Applicants are required to scan and attach CERTIFIED copies of the required
academic documents only e.g. Degree, Transcript, Diploma, A-level and O-level
certificates and PLE results slip.
3. Academic documents for the successful candidates will be vetted and background
checks conducted before they are considered for appointment into the Authority.
4. Only short listed and successful candidates will be contacted, and any form of
lobbying will lead to automatic disqualification.
5. All appointments shall be subject to a probationary period of not more than six months
and subsequent confirmation in service will be based on satisfactory performance of
6. Please forward any enquiries regarding this advert to firstname.lastname@example.org or call
telephone number 0414231924.
TheSpy Uganda Has Published One Vacancy. For More Vacancies Download and Read ?All The 20 Vacancies.