By Kobusiinge Monica
Britania Allied Industries Ltd on Monday launched Simply-Hibi corporate sampling season 2 at Mulago Referral Hospital (Kiruddu). The Splash Ambassador visited Children’s ward of those burnt under different circumstances like acid victims, Electricity, flat iron, hot water etc and shared messages of hope and encouragement.
“On behalf of Britania, we have come to share with you Simply-Hibi splash as a sign that the company and its staff understands your pain, but would like to instill hope in you again. We also want to be part of those positive efforts in your healing process, this splash is a true companion to that long desired dream of healing, because of the natural hibiscus juice components that the company simply presents to you in a tetra pack” Irumba said. Read full health details bellow….
HEALTHY BENEFITS OF HIBISCUS JUICE (SIMPLY-HIBI SPLASH) AS RECOMMENDED BY WORLD HEALTH DOCTORS:
1. Reduces High Blood Pressure: Daily hibiscus juice consumption may benefit people with slightly increased blood pressure. Hibiscus tea has a greater effect lowering systolic blood pressure than the placebo group, in 65 adults with mildly high blood pressure or pre-hypertension.
2. Helps Lower Cholesterol: The antioxidant properties in hibiscus juice thought benefit people with high cholesterol, studies have found that hibiscus may lower total cholesterol and low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol, also known as “the bad” cholesterol. Hibiscus may lower cholesterol levels in people with metabolic syndrome or diabetes.
3. Beneficial for Diabetics: Hibiscus juice could significantly reduce LDL cholesterol and total cholesterol, and raise high-density lipoprotein (HDL) levels in 53 type 2 diabetics. Daily hibiscus juice consumption could reduce blood pressure in type 2 diabetics.
4. Offers Liver Protection: The antioxidant properties of hibiscus juice may also help treat liver disease. Researchers found that the anthocyannins in hibiscus juice could significantly reduce inflammatory liver lesions and oxidative liver damage in rats with toxic livers.
5. Anti-cancer Properties: The hibiscus protocatechuic acid found in hibiscus has strong antioxidant and anti-tumor properties. The protocatechuic acid in hibiscus juice inhibits cancer cell growth by inducing cell death in human leukemia cells.
6. Helps Relieve Symptoms of Anxiety and Depression: Hibiscus benefits also include calming the nervous system. This helps put people into a positive mind frame to reduce symptoms of depression and anxiety.
7. Weight Loss: Hibiscus may also be a useful component to a weight loss program. Hibiscus juice is low-in-calories, and it is a diuretic herb that helps flush toxins and excess fluids in the body. Hibiscus extract consumption could reduce obesity and abdominal fat, and improve liver damage in obese individuals.
8. Digestion: Hibiscus is also considered a valuable digestive aid, and it is thought to improve bowel and bladder function. The diuretic properties of hibiscus will also help treat constipation and improve the strength of the gastrointestinal system.
9. Immune System Booster: The high amount of vitamin C in hibiscus juice is considered a great immune system booster, and it can help prevent against colds and flu. It has the ability to lower body temperature, and therefore hibiscus juice benefits people with a fever as well.
10. Improves Skin: The anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties in hibiscus juice such as vitamin ‘C’ and ‘A’ can effectively treat acne, scars, sunburns, eczema, and skin allergies.